For most users, BlackBerry means business. And these days that means more than on-the-go immediate access to email. The BlackBerry App World contains a host of downloads you can grab to help you become more productive. Here are the five we reckon every BlackBerry owner should obtain. AddTo RH Numbers AddTo neatly improves …
404 Title not found
Couldn't quite make it to ten essential apps for bussiness then? on <emphasis> the </emphasis> bussiness smart phone?
Couldn't quite learn to spell 'business' then? Perhaps playing with thousands of fart apps on your dumbphone has addled your brain.
I've got dyslexia
While the descriptions are fine, it would be very helpful to research a bit the permissions and other parameters required for those apps to function.
For those on BES, the security policies can render many apps not entirely working or at least not working as intended. Some insight into what requirements/potential conflicts these 5 would create would be welcome.
The Blackberry client for dropbox only allows photos to be uploaded from Blackberry to shared area. As a result the app is not that useful.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!