Apple and Android ate into the world smartphone market share of both Nokia and BlackBerry boys Research in Motion during 2010, though since everyone is selling more handsets than ever before, none of them should complain. The figures come from market watcher Strategy Analytics, and they see 2010 closing with Nokia taking 34.2 …
Nokia vs Android, Apple vs RIM
...Win7 Vs brick?
Hopefully the end of handset monopolies
Whilst there are different versions of Android around, some better than others, it's a good thing IMO that many handset manufacturers effectively share 3rd place and below.
More consumer choice and not at the mercy of any one manufacturer, who might ditch a particular technology on a whim.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can