While many IT players are seeing revenue and profit flushes in the fourth quarter, the results were mixed at network adapter and InfiniBand chip and switch maker Mellanox Technologies. In the fourth quarter of 2010 ended in December, Mellanox booked $40.7m in sales, up 14.5 per cent, but the company posted a $517,000 loss, which …
Looks a dodgy outfit
The line "Eyal Waldman, the president, chief executive officer, and chairman at Mellanox..." is a sure sign of danger. Giving one man that sort of power is a bad signal for shareholders. (it is listed on NASDAQ)
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods