Tesco is knocking the VAT off a stack of notebooks and netbooks in a bid to get downturn-dashed Britons buying again. The deal will see prices in stores and online reduced by 20 per cent, effectively removing the impact of the new, higher VAT rate. A case in point: Samsung's Galaxy Tab, which Tesco was selling for £449, will …
£359.20 + 20% = £431.04, not £449
Sounds like they're being even more generous - just a shame it will be lost on most innumerate morons.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack