Server and system component maker Super Micro is coming out of the Great Recession riding a pent-up server upgrade cycle where plenty of customers are still looking to save a little bit more money on their iron. Many buyers are looking to Super Micro and its resellers to make them kit instead of Hewlett-Packard, Dell, IBM, or …
Grats to Super Micro. Over the years we've specced all our workstations with SM motherboards, and our renderfarm is made up of a stack of their 1U Twin servers. Nothing of theirs has ever gone wrong.
Couldn't agree more Colonel, even a few of the banks are buying SM In smallish volumes. It's a good job, for HP, DEll and IBM , that UK gov' still insists on Tier1 only!
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR