Server and system component maker Super Micro is coming out of the Great Recession riding a pent-up server upgrade cycle where plenty of customers are still looking to save a little bit more money on their iron. Many buyers are looking to Super Micro and its resellers to make them kit instead of Hewlett-Packard, Dell, IBM, or …
Grats to Super Micro. Over the years we've specced all our workstations with SM motherboards, and our renderfarm is made up of a stack of their 1U Twin servers. Nothing of theirs has ever gone wrong.
Couldn't agree more Colonel, even a few of the banks are buying SM In smallish volumes. It's a good job, for HP, DEll and IBM , that UK gov' still insists on Tier1 only!
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.