Samsung has taken the wraps off a quartet of smartphones ahead of next month's Mobile World Congress show, the usual launch pad for handsets this time of year. All four Galaxy-branded phones - the Ace, Mini, Fit and Gio - run Android 2.2 Froyo and sport all the usual accoutrements of modern smartphones, including 2.4GHz 802.11n …
what about prev incarnations?
I think Samsung should support existing galaxy's before worrying about new versions!
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star