Samsung has taken the wraps off a quartet of smartphones ahead of next month's Mobile World Congress show, the usual launch pad for handsets this time of year. All four Galaxy-branded phones - the Ace, Mini, Fit and Gio - run Android 2.2 Froyo and sport all the usual accoutrements of modern smartphones, including 2.4GHz 802.11n …
what about prev incarnations?
I think Samsung should support existing galaxy's before worrying about new versions!
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat