Yahoo! revenues dipped 4 per cent during its fourth quarter as the company adjusts to life as a Microsoft spouse. During the quarter ending December 31, Yahoo!' pulled in $1.2bn if you exclude traffic acquisition costs, down from $1.26bn in the same quarter last year. The company said the 4 per cent drop was due in large part to …
Meanwhile A Glaring...
...software glitch goes unpatched over a week after a commercialy released exploit became available.
But they saved a lot of money by firing whoever knew how to fix it.
Microsoft spouse ?
I'd rather call it a short-term disposable concubine.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA