Yahoo! revenues dipped 4 per cent during its fourth quarter as the company adjusts to life as a Microsoft spouse. During the quarter ending December 31, Yahoo!' pulled in $1.2bn if you exclude traffic acquisition costs, down from $1.26bn in the same quarter last year. The company said the 4 per cent drop was due in large part to …
Meanwhile A Glaring...
...software glitch goes unpatched over a week after a commercialy released exploit became available.
But they saved a lot of money by firing whoever knew how to fix it.
Microsoft spouse ?
I'd rather call it a short-term disposable concubine.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene