Organisations that have lost personal data should be forced to disclose the data security breach, the European Union's privacy watchdog has said. Planned changes to EU privacy law do not go far enough, said the official. The European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS) Peter Hustinx has published an opinion urging the European …
Round and round we go...
...when will we get a proper decision, nobody knows!
Don't we do this dance with the EU every 6-9 months? Every time the UK Gov sticks two fingers up at the EU law maker, does what it wants anyway!
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination