Organisations that have lost personal data should be forced to disclose the data security breach, the European Union's privacy watchdog has said. Planned changes to EU privacy law do not go far enough, said the official. The European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS) Peter Hustinx has published an opinion urging the European …
Round and round we go...
...when will we get a proper decision, nobody knows!
Don't we do this dance with the EU every 6-9 months? Every time the UK Gov sticks two fingers up at the EU law maker, does what it wants anyway!
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM