Organisations that have lost personal data should be forced to disclose the data security breach, the European Union's privacy watchdog has said. Planned changes to EU privacy law do not go far enough, said the official. The European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS) Peter Hustinx has published an opinion urging the European …
Round and round we go...
...when will we get a proper decision, nobody knows!
Don't we do this dance with the EU every 6-9 months? Every time the UK Gov sticks two fingers up at the EU law maker, does what it wants anyway!
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Bring back error correction, say Danish 'net boffins