Organisations that have lost personal data should be forced to disclose the data security breach, the European Union's privacy watchdog has said. Planned changes to EU privacy law do not go far enough, said the official. The European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS) Peter Hustinx has published an opinion urging the European …
Round and round we go...
...when will we get a proper decision, nobody knows!
Don't we do this dance with the EU every 6-9 months? Every time the UK Gov sticks two fingers up at the EU law maker, does what it wants anyway!
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?