HP is offering its own Enterprise Cloud Services directly to enterprises, and announcing a cloud infrastructure building service based on a hybrid delivery model. HP says its hybrid delivery is an integration of traditional IT with private and public cloud services based on service level agreements (SLAs). It wants to offer a so …
When I worked for HP, it wasn't a mindless marketing company, thrashing about, trying to stay as "hip" as all the johnny-come-lately SandHillRoad-financed WWW so-called "companies". How the mighty have fallen.
Somewhere, Bill and Dave are spinning ...
These days HP produces (very profitably) ink and toner - everything else is a sideshow.
Shouldn't the headline have read "HP offers mild rehash of existing outsourcing but with a new marketting wrapper"?
Best of Breed solution?
HP with the previous EDS acquisition, I would positively assume this would be a best of breed solution and not having all infrastructure farmed out of HP themselves. For more information read 'Tornados Often Look Like Clouds': http://bit.ly/eZB5H8
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone