HP is offering its own Enterprise Cloud Services directly to enterprises, and announcing a cloud infrastructure building service based on a hybrid delivery model. HP says its hybrid delivery is an integration of traditional IT with private and public cloud services based on service level agreements (SLAs). It wants to offer a so …
When I worked for HP, it wasn't a mindless marketing company, thrashing about, trying to stay as "hip" as all the johnny-come-lately SandHillRoad-financed WWW so-called "companies". How the mighty have fallen.
Somewhere, Bill and Dave are spinning ...
These days HP produces (very profitably) ink and toner - everything else is a sideshow.
Shouldn't the headline have read "HP offers mild rehash of existing outsourcing but with a new marketting wrapper"?
Best of Breed solution?
HP with the previous EDS acquisition, I would positively assume this would be a best of breed solution and not having all infrastructure farmed out of HP themselves. For more information read 'Tornados Often Look Like Clouds': http://bit.ly/eZB5H8
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015