LG's upcoming widescreen Android tablet has turned up on, of all things, a Korean music video. The piece of pre-release product placement was spied on YouTube, and we've snapped the appropriate bits to save you from sitting through three minutes of Korean pop and hoofing. LG tablet The video doesn't tell us anything about the …
Don't korean bands have names?
or was that a bit too much journalism for you? (a brief google reveals the group are Big Bang)
You seem a little surprised by this ("LG's upcoming widescreen Android tablet has turned up on, of all things, a Korean music video"). Actually though it's not unusual for Korean pop videos to promote new korean tech. Big Bang and 2NE1 did a single promoting the LG Lollipop phone, f(x) and Girls Generation both did a video for the LG chocolate, two different versions of the same tune. It doesn't stop there either, the video for Dara of 2NE1's single "Kiss" was a long beer advert...
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10