LG's upcoming widescreen Android tablet has turned up on, of all things, a Korean music video. The piece of pre-release product placement was spied on YouTube, and we've snapped the appropriate bits to save you from sitting through three minutes of Korean pop and hoofing. LG tablet The video doesn't tell us anything about the …
Don't korean bands have names?
or was that a bit too much journalism for you? (a brief google reveals the group are Big Bang)
You seem a little surprised by this ("LG's upcoming widescreen Android tablet has turned up on, of all things, a Korean music video"). Actually though it's not unusual for Korean pop videos to promote new korean tech. Big Bang and 2NE1 did a single promoting the LG Lollipop phone, f(x) and Girls Generation both did a video for the LG chocolate, two different versions of the same tune. It doesn't stop there either, the video for Dara of 2NE1's single "Kiss" was a long beer advert...
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers