LG's upcoming widescreen Android tablet has turned up on, of all things, a Korean music video. The piece of pre-release product placement was spied on YouTube, and we've snapped the appropriate bits to save you from sitting through three minutes of Korean pop and hoofing. LG tablet The video doesn't tell us anything about the …
Don't korean bands have names?
or was that a bit too much journalism for you? (a brief google reveals the group are Big Bang)
You seem a little surprised by this ("LG's upcoming widescreen Android tablet has turned up on, of all things, a Korean music video"). Actually though it's not unusual for Korean pop videos to promote new korean tech. Big Bang and 2NE1 did a single promoting the LG Lollipop phone, f(x) and Girls Generation both did a video for the LG chocolate, two different versions of the same tune. It doesn't stop there either, the video for Dara of 2NE1's single "Kiss" was a long beer advert...
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!