Cybercrooks are offering hacked domains, including military sites, for sale through underground marketplaces. Government, defence (.mil) and education sites in the US and Europe are on offer to interested parties from anywhere between $55 and $499 each. The hacker is selling admin login credentials to hacked sites as well as …
a scam directed at fleecing cybercrooks
... siunds like a good way to get yerself kneecapped
said scammer may face death by a thousand
I wonder how he/she will fare when discovered.
Ah, the joys of
free enterprise ! Shades of Ayn Rand !...
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market