Cybercrooks are offering hacked domains, including military sites, for sale through underground marketplaces. Government, defence (.mil) and education sites in the US and Europe are on offer to interested parties from anywhere between $55 and $499 each. The hacker is selling admin login credentials to hacked sites as well as …
a scam directed at fleecing cybercrooks
... siunds like a good way to get yerself kneecapped
said scammer may face death by a thousand
I wonder how he/she will fare when discovered.
Ah, the joys of
free enterprise ! Shades of Ayn Rand !...
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know