Cybercrooks are offering hacked domains, including military sites, for sale through underground marketplaces. Government, defence (.mil) and education sites in the US and Europe are on offer to interested parties from anywhere between $55 and $499 each. The hacker is selling admin login credentials to hacked sites as well as …
a scam directed at fleecing cybercrooks
... siunds like a good way to get yerself kneecapped
said scammer may face death by a thousand
I wonder how he/she will fare when discovered.
Ah, the joys of
free enterprise ! Shades of Ayn Rand !...
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account