Cybercrooks are offering hacked domains, including military sites, for sale through underground marketplaces. Government, defence (.mil) and education sites in the US and Europe are on offer to interested parties from anywhere between $55 and $499 each. The hacker is selling admin login credentials to hacked sites as well as …
a scam directed at fleecing cybercrooks
... siunds like a good way to get yerself kneecapped
said scammer may face death by a thousand
I wonder how he/she will fare when discovered.
Ah, the joys of
free enterprise ! Shades of Ayn Rand !...
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS