Supersoldier required for highly autonomous role in planetary defence organisation. Duties include relentless futuristic combat, security door hacking and driving through superfluous vehicle sections. Must be highly competent with a variety of human and alien weaponry, and must wear own advanced battle armour. Will be …
Wow, that second shot looks straight out of Quake 2. Does no one have OSHA (aka Health and Safety over there) in the future?
You're not the only one
to be reminded of Quake 2. That badly cooked lasagne lava looks very familiar.
If you build it, they will come
Clearly, what we need here is a clip on accessory that adds a couple of thumbsticks and some triggers to an iPhone. Its never going to be competition for PSP or DS without it, gyros and touch screen buttons just don't cut it.
Like these - http://tenonedesign.com/fling - you mean?
You could always buy a joystick
From thinkgeek, who else:
I'd go for David Lucke's suggestion
Playing dual stick shooters using the Fling is, in a word, glorious. - TouchArcade.com
Er... it's not the twin-sticks that's the problem for FPSs - although the screen admittedly does get greasy at times - it's using twin sticks AND BUTTONS.
Paris - because I'm sure she'd help me find a way to twiddle and push the button at the same time.
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Google! and! Facebook! IDs! face! Yahoo! login! BAN!
- Video WATCH the SILENT DEATH of mystery SPACE CRUMBLE asteroid