Facebook finally confirmed on Friday that it had indeed raised $1.5bn courtesy of brokerage Goldman Sachs and Russian investor Digital Sky Technologies. Reports that the Mark Zuckerberg-run social networking website had been valued at $50bn – that’s almost as much as dominant UK retail monster Tesco ($54bn) – surfaced earlier …
Have we been here before?
This is so "myspace"
How to make money from Facebook
1. Splunk some cash in during the "insider dealing" underpants round.
2. Sell quickly during the IPO before it does a lastminute.com
>It's been reported that Facebook pulled in $1.2bn in revenue over the
>first nine months of 2010, and net income reached $355m.
Is this real income or including "investments"?
Either way they appear to have valued it at 50 times earnings?
It's almost fraud.
Has anyone traced the roots of the facebook board?
Any Nigerian connections?
Or perhaps some ancient Egyptian, since they seem to be good at building pyramid schemes.
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way