Two of the three senior Renault executives accused of industrial espionage have started legal action to clear their names. The three were suspended without pay by Renault earlier this month. All three have now been dismissed by Renault. The car giant accused them of spying on development of its electric vehicles, with some …
In other news
Is it just me, or has yahoo mail fallen over this morning?
Yahoo? Well thats your problem right there. The house Jerry I play with my Wang built (and promptly made worthless). Remember when Yahoo was actually relevant?
If the allegations are true, Renault should just send him a copy of his bank statement along with the ACH transaction information
Chink in their armour?
Seems that Renault claims that there was a "Chink in their Amour" - or should that read "Armour" ?
Having driven a few of their cars, I certainly was never amoured with them !
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY