NEC and Lenovo have both attempted to pour cold water on Japanese media claims that they are to merge their respective PC businesses in what would essentially be a Lenovo acquisition of NEC's operation. Neither firm's terse, hastily released statements said the claim was incorrect, merely that no decision on the matter has yet …
Lenovo now well ahead of NEC
And what an achievement that is for the company that was 3rd in that list by the time it acquired IBM's PC division.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests