NEC and Lenovo have both attempted to pour cold water on Japanese media claims that they are to merge their respective PC businesses in what would essentially be a Lenovo acquisition of NEC's operation. Neither firm's terse, hastily released statements said the claim was incorrect, merely that no decision on the matter has yet …
Lenovo now well ahead of NEC
And what an achievement that is for the company that was 3rd in that list by the time it acquired IBM's PC division.
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS