NEC and Lenovo have both attempted to pour cold water on Japanese media claims that they are to merge their respective PC businesses in what would essentially be a Lenovo acquisition of NEC's operation. Neither firm's terse, hastily released statements said the claim was incorrect, merely that no decision on the matter has yet …
Lenovo now well ahead of NEC
And what an achievement that is for the company that was 3rd in that list by the time it acquired IBM's PC division.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…