Hewlett-Packard's non-executive chairman Ray Lane, who took over the board of directors following the departure of chief executive Mark Hurd, is cleaning house. Effective January 21, HP is adding five new people to the board and is showing four others to the door. The changes announced by Lane Thursday will eventually shrink the …
So, in addition to driving eBay down the toilet, John Donahoe is advising Intel on how to drive Intel down the toilet, and now Meg Whitman is going to do the same for HP. Brilliant. How is it that these companies succeed in spite of themselves? Don’t they have these people psychologically appraised before that give them the reins?
eBay/PayPal/Donahoe: Dead Men Walking.
Not to mention
The former boss of former telecoms giant Alcacent.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market