Australia’s competition regulator, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission, has proposed allowing collective bargaining by Telstra stores. Telstra’s licensed stores – creatively named T-Shops – operate under a model in which the licensee is granted the right to use Telstra branding and has to install a fitout that …
WTF is Telstra, for us search-engine-shy non-antipodeans?
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR