Australia’s competition regulator, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission, has proposed allowing collective bargaining by Telstra stores. Telstra’s licensed stores – creatively named T-Shops – operate under a model in which the licensee is granted the right to use Telstra branding and has to install a fitout that …
WTF is Telstra, for us search-engine-shy non-antipodeans?
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids