Mozilla has merged its gestating "coding in the cloud" Skywriter project with Ajax.org's Cloud9 IDE, a GPL-licensed open source service that is currently in beta. Skywriter is a web-based code editor that started life as Bespin at the end of 2008. It was renamed in October last year, when Mozilla shifted its official repository …
Am I the only one dissapointed by the lack of Sophie Aldred-flavoured late-80s classic Doctor Who content in this article?
it was either that or "Ace" Rimmer.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait