Microsoft's mandatory Xbox 360 update, issued yesterday, was described by the company as a fix for a known bug. It turns out that it also combats gamers who own illicit copies of Call of Duty: Black Ops and other games. Posters on the Xbox-Scene forums discovered their "back-up" copies of CoD and Modern Warfare 2 no longer run. …
Console modifications usually mean people cheating, and the fewer of them the better.
Just patch the iso with SSv3 and burn again oh and as long as your drives on the latest firmware your back on again. People are cheating on cod without backups.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)