Microsoft's mandatory Xbox 360 update, issued yesterday, was described by the company as a fix for a known bug. It turns out that it also combats gamers who own illicit copies of Call of Duty: Black Ops and other games. Posters on the Xbox-Scene forums discovered their "back-up" copies of CoD and Modern Warfare 2 no longer run. …
Console modifications usually mean people cheating, and the fewer of them the better.
Just patch the iso with SSv3 and burn again oh and as long as your drives on the latest firmware your back on again. People are cheating on cod without backups.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015