Microsoft's mandatory Xbox 360 update, issued yesterday, was described by the company as a fix for a known bug. It turns out that it also combats gamers who own illicit copies of Call of Duty: Black Ops and other games. Posters on the Xbox-Scene forums discovered their "back-up" copies of CoD and Modern Warfare 2 no longer run. …
Console modifications usually mean people cheating, and the fewer of them the better.
Just patch the iso with SSv3 and burn again oh and as long as your drives on the latest firmware your back on again. People are cheating on cod without backups.
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?