Microsoft's mandatory Xbox 360 update, issued yesterday, was described by the company as a fix for a known bug. It turns out that it also combats gamers who own illicit copies of Call of Duty: Black Ops and other games. Posters on the Xbox-Scene forums discovered their "back-up" copies of CoD and Modern Warfare 2 no longer run. …
Console modifications usually mean people cheating, and the fewer of them the better.
Just patch the iso with SSv3 and burn again oh and as long as your drives on the latest firmware your back on again. People are cheating on cod without backups.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer