Various mobile phone sites are today touting HTC's introduction of its Gratia handset into the UK. They've all clearly forgotten HTC actually promised to do so in November 2010. It didn't manage it, of course, and so now the Gratia, which runs Android 2.2 on a 600MHz processor and packs in both a 3.2in, 320 x 480 display and a …
That Pro7 Looks Nice....
...if they get it running Android I may be interested. Am getting a bit fed of onscreen keyboards now with the latest phones not even having physical start/end call buttons (unlike my HTC Hero).
Buttons are still useful for making calls!
the HTC 7 Pro isn't running Android, or that would have been one for the short list.
On another note, if HTC are bringing phones that 'were' bound for US only over to the UK, could they consider bringing the EVO Shift 4G over too, that looks a nice phone.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer