Sony is to equip its tellies and Blu-ray Disc players with a web browser, Opera Software cheerfully said today. As well it might - its browser is the one Sony has selected. Opera will certainly feature in the the raft of new products Sony unveiled at the recent Consumer Electronics Show (CES), many of which are expected to go on …
screen keyboard ?
And how do you type in the URL ?
a screen / IR remote is not the easiest way of typing,
so Sony sell lots of special keyboards as well ?
As for backward upgrading the tv's, Ha,
thats how Sony make money,
I have two almost identical TV's ( take the cover off and look )
By design, one can receive iPlayer, one can't ,
Now when will the Open community get to hack the Linux on Sony TV's ?
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up