A homemade shotgun-and-webcam combo designed to be fired remotely over the internet has been discovered next to a wild boar feeding area in Georgia. This illegal setup was stumbled upon last year by a utility contractor, who snapped a pic and sent it to the Georgia Wildlife Resources Division. The US Office of Homeland Security …
Oh aye, ow.
Don't eat pork and moan about pigs being shot.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire