A homemade shotgun-and-webcam combo designed to be fired remotely over the internet has been discovered next to a wild boar feeding area in Georgia. This illegal setup was stumbled upon last year by a utility contractor, who snapped a pic and sent it to the Georgia Wildlife Resources Division. The US Office of Homeland Security …
Oh aye, ow.
Don't eat pork and moan about pigs being shot.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play