A homemade shotgun-and-webcam combo designed to be fired remotely over the internet has been discovered next to a wild boar feeding area in Georgia. This illegal setup was stumbled upon last year by a utility contractor, who snapped a pic and sent it to the Georgia Wildlife Resources Division. The US Office of Homeland Security …
Oh aye, ow.
Don't eat pork and moan about pigs being shot.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...