Feeds

back to article Sky to rejig EPG to push HD

Sky subscribers will soon see all the satellite broadcasters HD channels first when they take a look at its electronic programme guide (EPG), which is due to be redesigned on 1 February. The EPG revamp also sees pay-TV channels placed closer to the start, the better to encourage punters to cough up. Rob Webster, Sky’s …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Grenade

Nice

Now can they please move channel 4 into 104 instead of S4C?

Just because I live in Wales doesn't mean I speak Welsh - I (like 90% of people in Wales) don't speak it, so shouldn't get it rammed down our throats - we should have the option of which C4 we get, instead of having to search through pages & pages of EPG to find it.

It's got better with the new HD EPG, but still a bit of a pain - BBC 1,2, ITV1, Ch4, Ch5 should all be on the first page (and Sky1 obviously)

Re: Nice

Just set up your favourites. That way you will never see S4C again. In the same way, I won't be annoyed by all the HD stuff, no matter how much they mess around with the EPG because I always use the Blue button to switch to my favourites view.

Heart

Wish Virgin would do this

Im fed up of only finding the HD version of channels by accident. Not all of them are the next channel up, C5 and 4 for example.

This topic is closed for new posts.