Sky subscribers will soon see all the satellite broadcasters HD channels first when they take a look at its electronic programme guide (EPG), which is due to be redesigned on 1 February. The EPG revamp also sees pay-TV channels placed closer to the start, the better to encourage punters to cough up. Rob Webster, Sky’s …
Now can they please move channel 4 into 104 instead of S4C?
Just because I live in Wales doesn't mean I speak Welsh - I (like 90% of people in Wales) don't speak it, so shouldn't get it rammed down our throats - we should have the option of which C4 we get, instead of having to search through pages & pages of EPG to find it.
It's got better with the new HD EPG, but still a bit of a pain - BBC 1,2, ITV1, Ch4, Ch5 should all be on the first page (and Sky1 obviously)
Just set up your favourites. That way you will never see S4C again. In the same way, I won't be annoyed by all the HD stuff, no matter how much they mess around with the EPG because I always use the Blue button to switch to my favourites view.
Wish Virgin would do this
Im fed up of only finding the HD version of channels by accident. Not all of them are the next channel up, C5 and 4 for example.
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months