Business software company Sage launched a new web-based accounting product today targeted at individuals and SMBs. The Newcastle-based FTSE 100-listed firm developed the software, which was built on the Ruby-on-Rails open source web application framework, as part of Sage's effort to focus on what its North European boss Paul …
Basic + a big catch
A very basic product, hardly competes with established SaaS products.
And if you register for the "Free" trial you'll be billed if you don't phone them to cancel.
See "Sage One - First Impressions" at http://blog.kashflow.com/2011/01/18/sage-one-first-impressions/
... Duane Jackson, CEO of linked established SaaS product :)
How can you call Microsoft a rival to Sage? Even if you look at the Sage AccPacc product vs Dynamics, there is very little rivalry!
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Bring back error correction, say Danish 'net boffins
- That GIANT ASTEROID that killed you? Just 'colossal bad luck', old DINOSAUR chap