Business software company Sage launched a new web-based accounting product today targeted at individuals and SMBs. The Newcastle-based FTSE 100-listed firm developed the software, which was built on the Ruby-on-Rails open source web application framework, as part of Sage's effort to focus on what its North European boss Paul …
Basic + a big catch
A very basic product, hardly competes with established SaaS products.
And if you register for the "Free" trial you'll be billed if you don't phone them to cancel.
See "Sage One - First Impressions" at http://blog.kashflow.com/2011/01/18/sage-one-first-impressions/
... Duane Jackson, CEO of linked established SaaS product :)
How can you call Microsoft a rival to Sage? Even if you look at the Sage AccPacc product vs Dynamics, there is very little rivalry!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search