Business software company Sage launched a new web-based accounting product today targeted at individuals and SMBs. The Newcastle-based FTSE 100-listed firm developed the software, which was built on the Ruby-on-Rails open source web application framework, as part of Sage's effort to focus on what its North European boss Paul …
Basic + a big catch
A very basic product, hardly competes with established SaaS products.
And if you register for the "Free" trial you'll be billed if you don't phone them to cancel.
See "Sage One - First Impressions" at http://blog.kashflow.com/2011/01/18/sage-one-first-impressions/
... Duane Jackson, CEO of linked established SaaS product :)
How can you call Microsoft a rival to Sage? Even if you look at the Sage AccPacc product vs Dynamics, there is very little rivalry!
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan