Lenovo has formed a team to develop internet-connected gadgets, the Chinese giant said today, a bid to expand beyond PCs and enter the world of consumer electronics. It has in mind both fixed and mobile products, noting that the new business group will be lloking after smartphones and tablets, as well as connected TVs and cloud …
It's a good idea
If they can combine it with the idea of external graphics cards and extra storage in the keyboard section, you could replace your PC and PMP with a single device.
So Lenovo is to prepare a pale imitation of Dell's pale imitation of being the Apple?
What good is there in that?
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked