Lenovo has formed a team to develop internet-connected gadgets, the Chinese giant said today, a bid to expand beyond PCs and enter the world of consumer electronics. It has in mind both fixed and mobile products, noting that the new business group will be lloking after smartphones and tablets, as well as connected TVs and cloud …
It's a good idea
If they can combine it with the idea of external graphics cards and extra storage in the keyboard section, you could replace your PC and PMP with a single device.
So Lenovo is to prepare a pale imitation of Dell's pale imitation of being the Apple?
What good is there in that?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great