MSI has spec'd up its upcoming Windows-based tablet, the WindPad 100W. Think netbook minus keyboard and you have a pretty good idea of what to expect. So, we're looking at 2GB of DDR 2 memory, a 32GB SSD, a 10.1in, 1024 x 600 screen, 2.4GHz 802.11n Wi-Fi, one USB port, one SD card slot and one mini HDMI port. MSI WindPad 100W …
Wonder if it comes with an Etch A Sketch mode so that when it BSODs you just shake it and it reboots.
Er, no thanks
I had an MSI Wind netbook with XP and whilst that was portable, it had an appauling battery life and very slow hard drive making it a chore to use. Now that I have an iPad (which does have faults), I a tablet from a company like MSI would have to be exceptional to make we want to buy from them again.
What twat thought up that name!
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!