RIM will be shipping more than a million BlackBerry PlayBook tablets during the firs three months of 2011 as the battle to beat Apple's iPad - or at least grab a chunk of the emerging media slate maket - begins in earnest. Motorola, meanwhile, will be taking receipt of up to 800,000 Xoom tablets, moles from Taiwan's contract …
Where are all the Galaxy Tabs?
So, where are all the Galaxy Tabs? I've yet to see one in the wild on the Tube. Lots of Kindles (a big hit at Christmas, I reckon), and a good number of iPads; but not much else.
Oh... don't spoil all the fun
We need lots of breathless Fandroid & Rimmer posts first, then it can be pointed out that 'shipping' does not a sale make. Next we could do a word incidence count for 'might' 'could' 'may' etc etc
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market