RIM will be shipping more than a million BlackBerry PlayBook tablets during the firs three months of 2011 as the battle to beat Apple's iPad - or at least grab a chunk of the emerging media slate maket - begins in earnest. Motorola, meanwhile, will be taking receipt of up to 800,000 Xoom tablets, moles from Taiwan's contract …
Where are all the Galaxy Tabs?
So, where are all the Galaxy Tabs? I've yet to see one in the wild on the Tube. Lots of Kindles (a big hit at Christmas, I reckon), and a good number of iPads; but not much else.
Oh... don't spoil all the fun
We need lots of breathless Fandroid & Rimmer posts first, then it can be pointed out that 'shipping' does not a sale make. Next we could do a word incidence count for 'might' 'could' 'may' etc etc
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK