LG's Optimus 2x Android smartphone - a handset equipped with Nvidia's 1GHz dual-core Tegra processor - will be out in the UK in March. So says online retailer Expansys.com, which is quoting 21 March as the day the "superphone" will become available. LG Optimus 2X It wants £500 for the unlocked smartphone that comes with a 4in …
They were quoting February the other day so I wouldn't really trust this.
digressing i know, but..
... whenever I see the name 'LG', I think of their name change from 'Lucky Goldstar', to 'Life's Good'. 'Lucky Goldstar' sounds brilliant to me - although I realise tainted by association with budget Goldstar goods. But also, life is not always good. 'Life's variable' fits better.
For the missus?
Optimus, Prime for release. Transform her life.
Even with dual-core, the Android lag/sluggishness continues
Saw a demo of the LG Optimus X2 - Engadget (desktop/classic version). Scrolling is still sluggish and laggy as ever. I'm going to wait for the Motorola Atrix 4G.
Waiting for a Motorola?
It better make some damn good coffee then.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory