LG's Optimus 2x Android smartphone - a handset equipped with Nvidia's 1GHz dual-core Tegra processor - will be out in the UK in March. So says online retailer Expansys.com, which is quoting 21 March as the day the "superphone" will become available. LG Optimus 2X It wants £500 for the unlocked smartphone that comes with a 4in …
They were quoting February the other day so I wouldn't really trust this.
digressing i know, but..
... whenever I see the name 'LG', I think of their name change from 'Lucky Goldstar', to 'Life's Good'. 'Lucky Goldstar' sounds brilliant to me - although I realise tainted by association with budget Goldstar goods. But also, life is not always good. 'Life's variable' fits better.
For the missus?
Optimus, Prime for release. Transform her life.
Even with dual-core, the Android lag/sluggishness continues
Saw a demo of the LG Optimus X2 - Engadget (desktop/classic version). Scrolling is still sluggish and laggy as ever. I'm going to wait for the Motorola Atrix 4G.
Waiting for a Motorola?
It better make some damn good coffee then.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?