If you are expecting a dip in server spending in 2011, then you must not be running Intel. In a conference call with Wall Street analysts going over the chip maker's fourth quarter of 2010 financial results, Paul Otellini, the company's president and chief executive officer, was asked if the server business would return to the …
In a Greenspan-style deniable mumble mumble ...
"We are seeing a little froth here and there in the cloud / SaaS provisioning market"
sorry it's Friday I couldn't resist it: our "server" growth doesn't stop. they should go see a doctor :P.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders