If you are expecting a dip in server spending in 2011, then you must not be running Intel. In a conference call with Wall Street analysts going over the chip maker's fourth quarter of 2010 financial results, Paul Otellini, the company's president and chief executive officer, was asked if the server business would return to the …
In a Greenspan-style deniable mumble mumble ...
"We are seeing a little froth here and there in the cloud / SaaS provisioning market"
sorry it's Friday I couldn't resist it: our "server" growth doesn't stop. they should go see a doctor :P.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'