If you are expecting a dip in server spending in 2011, then you must not be running Intel. In a conference call with Wall Street analysts going over the chip maker's fourth quarter of 2010 financial results, Paul Otellini, the company's president and chief executive officer, was asked if the server business would return to the …
In a Greenspan-style deniable mumble mumble ...
"We are seeing a little froth here and there in the cloud / SaaS provisioning market"
sorry it's Friday I couldn't resist it: our "server" growth doesn't stop. they should go see a doctor :P.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)