If you are expecting a dip in server spending in 2011, then you must not be running Intel. In a conference call with Wall Street analysts going over the chip maker's fourth quarter of 2010 financial results, Paul Otellini, the company's president and chief executive officer, was asked if the server business would return to the …
In a Greenspan-style deniable mumble mumble ...
"We are seeing a little froth here and there in the cloud / SaaS provisioning market"
sorry it's Friday I couldn't resist it: our "server" growth doesn't stop. they should go see a doctor :P.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe