Oxford residents can now buy e-cars safe in the knowledge they have access to at least 20 public re-charging points in the city. Folk in Milton Keynes are getting them too. Both installations are being run by Chargemaster and fed by Southern Electric Power Distribution. The Oxford roll-out is being pushed by BMW subsidiary Mini …
Points need plugs.
How many plugs does each one have, more than one, or will Oxford support a total of less than twenty electric cars and at what cost? A high one I'll tell you and they also use bikes already there which use no electricity or gasoline and have a low cost so ha, ha, ridiculous.
Finding the things
If our noble gov. really wants to encourage the leccymobile, shouldn't it have somebody run a national charging point database for those brave/foolhardy enough to roam far from home?
Maybe spend a billion getting a proper job done or alternatively have some unemployed yoof stick the post codes on Google maps.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market