SK Telecom will be rolling out an Long Term Evolution (LTE) network later this year, despite being one of the earliest supporters of the WiMAX standard, which itself is about to hit version two. 802.16m is the technical term for version two of WiMAX, offering speeds up to 100Mb/sec on the move, and 1Gb/sec for fixed links, over …
What About UK?
Now only if BT , Voda,3,TOrange etal can take a leaf our of them!
Alas - grateful for small mercies and data caps, throttling..............
Time to drown our sorrows.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'