SK Telecom will be rolling out an Long Term Evolution (LTE) network later this year, despite being one of the earliest supporters of the WiMAX standard, which itself is about to hit version two. 802.16m is the technical term for version two of WiMAX, offering speeds up to 100Mb/sec on the move, and 1Gb/sec for fixed links, over …
What About UK?
Now only if BT , Voda,3,TOrange etal can take a leaf our of them!
Alas - grateful for small mercies and data caps, throttling..............
Time to drown our sorrows.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- New material enables 1,000-meter super-skyscrapers