Intel's financial performance in the fourth quarter of 2010 exceeded analysts' expectations, spiking Chipzilla's stock's value by around 3 per cent in after-hours trading. "2010 was the best year in Intel's history. We believe that 2011 will be even better," said president and CEO Paul Otellini in a statement accompanying the …
Congratulations o a fantastic year and I am sure the figures do little justice to the hard work put in by many.
When chipzilla is on catchup ... well AMD knows the rest?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars