Intel's financial performance in the fourth quarter of 2010 exceeded analysts' expectations, spiking Chipzilla's stock's value by around 3 per cent in after-hours trading. "2010 was the best year in Intel's history. We believe that 2011 will be even better," said president and CEO Paul Otellini in a statement accompanying the …
Congratulations o a fantastic year and I am sure the figures do little justice to the hard work put in by many.
When chipzilla is on catchup ... well AMD knows the rest?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS