Intel's financial performance in the fourth quarter of 2010 exceeded analysts' expectations, spiking Chipzilla's stock's value by around 3 per cent in after-hours trading. "2010 was the best year in Intel's history. We believe that 2011 will be even better," said president and CEO Paul Otellini in a statement accompanying the …
Congratulations o a fantastic year and I am sure the figures do little justice to the hard work put in by many.
When chipzilla is on catchup ... well AMD knows the rest?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack