Peter Altabef – the former president and chief executive officer of Perot Systems and the person who has been running the combine Dell Services unit in the wake of the $3.9bn acquisition of Perot by Dell in September 2009 – has left the company. Now that the integration of Perot Systems is complete and Dell has a services …
What happens now?
Where is Peter off to next, Timothy?
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe