Peter Altabef – the former president and chief executive officer of Perot Systems and the person who has been running the combine Dell Services unit in the wake of the $3.9bn acquisition of Perot by Dell in September 2009 – has left the company. Now that the integration of Perot Systems is complete and Dell has a services …
What happens now?
Where is Peter off to next, Timothy?
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know