Peter Altabef – the former president and chief executive officer of Perot Systems and the person who has been running the combine Dell Services unit in the wake of the $3.9bn acquisition of Perot by Dell in September 2009 – has left the company. Now that the integration of Perot Systems is complete and Dell has a services …
What happens now?
Where is Peter off to next, Timothy?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON