A customer backlash has prompted T-Mobile UK to scrap plans to cut fair-use mobile data limits on existing contracts. The company told customers two days ago - Monday, 11 January - that it was reducing fair use data limits to 500MB - previously set as high as 3GB on Android phone contracts - on 1 February. This provoked a huge …
I'm sure that second opinion from the briefs regarding the language of the contract, the method of notification and the size of the reduction didn't have a thing to do with this reconsideration.
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Spawn of Galaxy Alpha and a Note 3 unveiled
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop