A customer backlash has prompted T-Mobile UK to scrap plans to cut fair-use mobile data limits on existing contracts. The company told customers two days ago - Monday, 11 January - that it was reducing fair use data limits to 500MB - previously set as high as 3GB on Android phone contracts - on 1 February. This provoked a huge …
I'm sure that second opinion from the briefs regarding the language of the contract, the method of notification and the size of the reduction didn't have a thing to do with this reconsideration.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?