A customer backlash has prompted T-Mobile UK to scrap plans to cut fair-use mobile data limits on existing contracts. The company told customers two days ago - Monday, 11 January - that it was reducing fair use data limits to 500MB - previously set as high as 3GB on Android phone contracts - on 1 February. This provoked a huge …
I'm sure that second opinion from the briefs regarding the language of the contract, the method of notification and the size of the reduction didn't have a thing to do with this reconsideration.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer