A customer backlash has prompted T-Mobile UK to scrap plans to cut fair-use mobile data limits on existing contracts. The company told customers two days ago - Monday, 11 January - that it was reducing fair use data limits to 500MB - previously set as high as 3GB on Android phone contracts - on 1 February. This provoked a huge …
I'm sure that second opinion from the briefs regarding the language of the contract, the method of notification and the size of the reduction didn't have a thing to do with this reconsideration.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix