Orange has pledged to reduce home broadband and landline customers' monthly payments should the price of their plans drop in the future. Available with immediate effect, punters who subscribe to Orange's Broadband and Off Peak Calls deal, or its Broadband and Anytime Calls package are in frame for the commitment. However, while …
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Murdoch Facebook gloat: You're like my $580m, 'CRAPPY' MySpace