Orange has pledged to reduce home broadband and landline customers' monthly payments should the price of their plans drop in the future. Available with immediate effect, punters who subscribe to Orange's Broadband and Off Peak Calls deal, or its Broadband and Anytime Calls package are in frame for the commitment. However, while …
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?