ITV's main digital channel, ITV1, will today begin being repeated an hour later on Freeview. The catch-up channel, ITV1+1, will be transmitted on band 33, currently the home of ITV2+1. That channel is moving to band 27, on a different multiplex. The upshot: come 2pm today, you'll need to retune your Freeview receiver, be it set …
Change the channel
If consumers can change the channel more interactively, then content providers and distributors may find that the channel has changed.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why