ITV's main digital channel, ITV1, will today begin being repeated an hour later on Freeview. The catch-up channel, ITV1+1, will be transmitted on band 33, currently the home of ITV2+1. That channel is moving to band 27, on a different multiplex. The upshot: come 2pm today, you'll need to retune your Freeview receiver, be it set …
Change the channel
If consumers can change the channel more interactively, then content providers and distributors may find that the channel has changed.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun