ITV's main digital channel, ITV1, will today begin being repeated an hour later on Freeview. The catch-up channel, ITV1+1, will be transmitted on band 33, currently the home of ITV2+1. That channel is moving to band 27, on a different multiplex. The upshot: come 2pm today, you'll need to retune your Freeview receiver, be it set …
Change the channel
If consumers can change the channel more interactively, then content providers and distributors may find that the channel has changed.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it