ITV's main digital channel, ITV1, will today begin being repeated an hour later on Freeview. The catch-up channel, ITV1+1, will be transmitted on band 33, currently the home of ITV2+1. That channel is moving to band 27, on a different multiplex. The upshot: come 2pm today, you'll need to retune your Freeview receiver, be it set …
Change the channel
If consumers can change the channel more interactively, then content providers and distributors may find that the channel has changed.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015