At the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) Kingston has been busy hosting exclusive demos of its forthcoming portable wireless storage device codenamed MobiSX. The thinking behind the device is to make history of the fixed storage woes that befall mobile gadget users with products such as Apple's iPad and iPhone. Kingston MobiSX …
How many hours?!
It's the size of a smartphone and presumably it's all battery with only a postage stamp sized bit of flash inside, and yet it's rated at just 4 hours? Am I missing something?
Because Apple is too much of a control freak to include an SD card slot on their stuff...
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015