At the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) Kingston has been busy hosting exclusive demos of its forthcoming portable wireless storage device codenamed MobiSX. The thinking behind the device is to make history of the fixed storage woes that befall mobile gadget users with products such as Apple's iPad and iPhone. Kingston MobiSX …
How many hours?!
It's the size of a smartphone and presumably it's all battery with only a postage stamp sized bit of flash inside, and yet it's rated at just 4 hours? Am I missing something?
Because Apple is too much of a control freak to include an SD card slot on their stuff...
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...