At the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) Kingston has been busy hosting exclusive demos of its forthcoming portable wireless storage device codenamed MobiSX. The thinking behind the device is to make history of the fixed storage woes that befall mobile gadget users with products such as Apple's iPad and iPhone. Kingston MobiSX …
How many hours?!
It's the size of a smartphone and presumably it's all battery with only a postage stamp sized bit of flash inside, and yet it's rated at just 4 hours? Am I missing something?
Because Apple is too much of a control freak to include an SD card slot on their stuff...
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way