NFC tags can be printed rather than built for a more egalitarian tracking system, according to tech start-up Kovio. Kovio reckons that its printed tags will come in at below five cents a time and can be built up using conventional printing techniques, trumping existing tags that are generally stuck on and cost two or three times …
Nooooo. It's bad enough with ISPs saying that you need "n-enabled" equipment (meaning IEEE802.11n compatible) without more daft names like this.
N, it's the new X.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...