NFC tags can be printed rather than built for a more egalitarian tracking system, according to tech start-up Kovio. Kovio reckons that its printed tags will come in at below five cents a time and can be built up using conventional printing techniques, trumping existing tags that are generally stuck on and cost two or three times …
Nooooo. It's bad enough with ISPs saying that you need "n-enabled" equipment (meaning IEEE802.11n compatible) without more daft names like this.
N, it's the new X.
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers