NFC tags can be printed rather than built for a more egalitarian tracking system, according to tech start-up Kovio. Kovio reckons that its printed tags will come in at below five cents a time and can be built up using conventional printing techniques, trumping existing tags that are generally stuck on and cost two or three times …
Nooooo. It's bad enough with ISPs saying that you need "n-enabled" equipment (meaning IEEE802.11n compatible) without more daft names like this.
N, it's the new X.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory
- NATO declares WAR on Google Glass, mounts attack alongside MPAA