NFC tags can be printed rather than built for a more egalitarian tracking system, according to tech start-up Kovio. Kovio reckons that its printed tags will come in at below five cents a time and can be built up using conventional printing techniques, trumping existing tags that are generally stuck on and cost two or three times …
Nooooo. It's bad enough with ISPs saying that you need "n-enabled" equipment (meaning IEEE802.11n compatible) without more daft names like this.
N, it's the new X.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth