Acer roster of Android smartphones grew by two handsets this week at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES), one a compact affair for ordinary punters, the other a more sober Qwerty keyboard BlackBerry wannabe. The Liquid Mini is a mere 110 x 58 x 13mm and 109g in size and weight, but packs in a 600MHz Qualcomm processor, 5Mp …
"Liquid Mini runs"
Sorry, with 3 children, those 3 words kinda spoiled the article! :)
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire