Acer roster of Android smartphones grew by two handsets this week at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES), one a compact affair for ordinary punters, the other a more sober Qwerty keyboard BlackBerry wannabe. The Liquid Mini is a mere 110 x 58 x 13mm and 109g in size and weight, but packs in a 600MHz Qualcomm processor, 5Mp …
"Liquid Mini runs"
Sorry, with 3 children, those 3 words kinda spoiled the article! :)
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor