Acer roster of Android smartphones grew by two handsets this week at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES), one a compact affair for ordinary punters, the other a more sober Qwerty keyboard BlackBerry wannabe. The Liquid Mini is a mere 110 x 58 x 13mm and 109g in size and weight, but packs in a 600MHz Qualcomm processor, 5Mp …
"Liquid Mini runs"
Sorry, with 3 children, those 3 words kinda spoiled the article! :)
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'