While the world + dog will use a cameraphone to distribute snapshots, Samsung still reckons a dedicated camera with built-in Wi-Fi is the way to go. Samsung SH100 At the Consumer Electronics Show (CES), the company showed off its latest connected camera, the SH100. This 14.2Mp, 4.7-23.5mm zoom (35mm equivalent, 26-130mm) with …
No mention of clouds in this WiFi-Connected kit? How odd...
Seriously though, what the man in the street wants is (whether he knows it or not!) is for his pictures to end up in the cloud without his intervention (sync photos to computer; use picasa to upload to picasa web; lose portion of Sunday). Does it do this?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Yes, UK. Johnny Foreigner has better mobe services than you