Three Kodak cameras made their debut at CES, and they include the company's first waterproof model and something rather small. They all include the company's exclusive 'share button'. This which makes it easier for users to post pics to Facecrack, FlickR, Youtube and a bunch of other social network sites. Twitter, Yandex and …
Tip for taking good pictures with a small camera
Epoxy it to a brick.
The size of these things leads to hand shake (esp after that third pint) impacting picture clarity. The brick gives you a more stable platform.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- Comet Siding Spring revealed as flying molehill