Three Kodak cameras made their debut at CES, and they include the company's first waterproof model and something rather small. They all include the company's exclusive 'share button'. This which makes it easier for users to post pics to Facecrack, FlickR, Youtube and a bunch of other social network sites. Twitter, Yandex and …
Tip for taking good pictures with a small camera
Epoxy it to a brick.
The size of these things leads to hand shake (esp after that third pint) impacting picture clarity. The brick gives you a more stable platform.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids