Three Kodak cameras made their debut at CES, and they include the company's first waterproof model and something rather small. They all include the company's exclusive 'share button'. This which makes it easier for users to post pics to Facecrack, FlickR, Youtube and a bunch of other social network sites. Twitter, Yandex and …
Tip for taking good pictures with a small camera
Epoxy it to a brick.
The size of these things leads to hand shake (esp after that third pint) impacting picture clarity. The brick gives you a more stable platform.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests