Three Kodak cameras made their debut at CES, and they include the company's first waterproof model and something rather small. They all include the company's exclusive 'share button'. This which makes it easier for users to post pics to Facecrack, FlickR, Youtube and a bunch of other social network sites. Twitter, Yandex and …
Tip for taking good pictures with a small camera
Epoxy it to a brick.
The size of these things leads to hand shake (esp after that third pint) impacting picture clarity. The brick gives you a more stable platform.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE