HP has refreshed its consumer notebook and desktop PC line-up for the New Year. Frequent travellers may like the HP Pavilion dm1 which is less than an inch thick and has an 11.6in HD display. HP Pavilion dm1 The dm1 has up to an 11-hour battery life, a 750GB HDD and makes use of HP's CoolSense Technology - hardware that …
I know HP are behind the times, but...
Have we traveled back in time
Kicks off 2001? Yestertech :)
desktop PCs will also launch Jan 9 for $300 (£192), $330 (£212) and $600 (£385), respectfully.
Yes, you must remember to be respectful of HP's pricing, young man.
Bearing in mind the date ...
is 4/1/11 or 1/4/11 depending on which side of the pond you're on, is this some sort of transatlantic April Fools joke?
Barf: What was that?
Lone Star: An HP Mini 210...
Barf: They've gone to plaid!
...does all that fancy schamsy stuff mean that they have beefed up the chassis of the 17" models to stop flexing of the motherboards, cracking of solder around the chip sets, cracking of battery connections to the power supply, etc etc?
No? Didn't think so.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs