New Year's Eve is party night – and who better to spend that celebratory evening with than your constant companion, one that has served you well throughout the year? No, we don't mean your spouse or significant other. We're talking about your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Before you accuse us of kinkiness or fanboi device- …
Sadly I do not own any iWhatever and have to celebrate New Year's the old, ancient, app-less way.
A Happy New 2011 to one and all!
"New Year's Eve"
Back in civilisation, everyone knows that it's really called Hogmanay, and that, far from being a time for partying, it is a time for reflection on the year that is about to end and on absent friends: the partying begins at the start of New Year's Day. The contrast is what makes it a custom that has lasted for centuries.
Oral gratification is one of mankind's most satisfying pursuits...
That is all.
I thought that you could find a party anywhere in California, but that in Soviet Russia party always find you! No wonder they need the app in Hungary now that the Commies aren't running the show any more.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide