Bloggers who rely on WordPress would be well advised to take a break from seasonal festivities in order to plug a serious security flaw in the software. WordPress 3.0.4 tackles a serious vulnerability which, left unfixed, creates a handy mechanism for malicious hackers to break into installations of the widely used blogging …
Shurely shome mishtake.
could be worst
mmm just check
wordpenis.com is available!
but wordpess is not
Domain Name: WORDPESS.COM
Registrar: MONIKER Registrant : Elizabeth Sweezey
my wordpess is safe now
Thanks for the warning :) made me check the site about two hours earlier than normal.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes