Bloggers who rely on WordPress would be well advised to take a break from seasonal festivities in order to plug a serious security flaw in the software. WordPress 3.0.4 tackles a serious vulnerability which, left unfixed, creates a handy mechanism for malicious hackers to break into installations of the widely used blogging …
Shurely shome mishtake.
could be worst
mmm just check
wordpenis.com is available!
but wordpess is not
Domain Name: WORDPESS.COM
Registrar: MONIKER Registrant : Elizabeth Sweezey
my wordpess is safe now
Thanks for the warning :) made me check the site about two hours earlier than normal.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers