Bloggers who rely on WordPress would be well advised to take a break from seasonal festivities in order to plug a serious security flaw in the software. WordPress 3.0.4 tackles a serious vulnerability which, left unfixed, creates a handy mechanism for malicious hackers to break into installations of the widely used blogging …
Shurely shome mishtake.
could be worst
mmm just check
wordpenis.com is available!
but wordpess is not
Domain Name: WORDPESS.COM
Registrar: MONIKER Registrant : Elizabeth Sweezey
my wordpess is safe now
Thanks for the warning :) made me check the site about two hours earlier than normal.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp