Bloggers who rely on WordPress would be well advised to take a break from seasonal festivities in order to plug a serious security flaw in the software. WordPress 3.0.4 tackles a serious vulnerability which, left unfixed, creates a handy mechanism for malicious hackers to break into installations of the widely used blogging …
Shurely shome mishtake.
could be worst
mmm just check
wordpenis.com is available!
but wordpess is not
Domain Name: WORDPESS.COM
Registrar: MONIKER Registrant : Elizabeth Sweezey
my wordpess is safe now
Thanks for the warning :) made me check the site about two hours earlier than normal.
- Google: Surge in pressure from govts to DELETE CHUNKS of the web
- Oi, bank manager. Only you've got my email address - where're these TROJANS coming from?
- Updated ARM server chip upstart Calxeda bites the dust in its quest for 64-bit glory
- Macbook webcams CAN spy on you - and you simply CAN'T TELL
- Feminist Software Foundation gets grumpy with GitHub … or does it?