Oracle must be paid interest on the $1.3bn payout it received from German software maker SAP in a jury verdict in November over stolen intellectual property. US District Judge Phyllis J Hamilton in Oakland, California ordered SAP to cough up the interest earlier this week, according to Bloomberg. The judge didn't offer up an …
I actually don't know about SAP and deserving, but I do get the feeling that oracle is milking this a bit much.
come on boy, squel like a pig
Honestly. How the hell did SAP f**k this acquisition up *so* badly?
Sir will do
So, will Oracle overtake SAP in the ERP space ? Oracle is becoming some form of Software conglomerate - like Hanson was in the 1980s. Oh dear, look what happened to Hanson.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Pics Indescructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY