Oracle must be paid interest on the $1.3bn payout it received from German software maker SAP in a jury verdict in November over stolen intellectual property. US District Judge Phyllis J Hamilton in Oakland, California ordered SAP to cough up the interest earlier this week, according to Bloomberg. The judge didn't offer up an …
I actually don't know about SAP and deserving, but I do get the feeling that oracle is milking this a bit much.
come on boy, squel like a pig
Honestly. How the hell did SAP f**k this acquisition up *so* badly?
Sir will do
So, will Oracle overtake SAP in the ERP space ? Oracle is becoming some form of Software conglomerate - like Hanson was in the 1980s. Oh dear, look what happened to Hanson.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network