Oracle must be paid interest on the $1.3bn payout it received from German software maker SAP in a jury verdict in November over stolen intellectual property. US District Judge Phyllis J Hamilton in Oakland, California ordered SAP to cough up the interest earlier this week, according to Bloomberg. The judge didn't offer up an …
I actually don't know about SAP and deserving, but I do get the feeling that oracle is milking this a bit much.
come on boy, squel like a pig
Honestly. How the hell did SAP f**k this acquisition up *so* badly?
Sir will do
So, will Oracle overtake SAP in the ERP space ? Oracle is becoming some form of Software conglomerate - like Hanson was in the 1980s. Oh dear, look what happened to Hanson.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up