Oracle must be paid interest on the $1.3bn payout it received from German software maker SAP in a jury verdict in November over stolen intellectual property. US District Judge Phyllis J Hamilton in Oakland, California ordered SAP to cough up the interest earlier this week, according to Bloomberg. The judge didn't offer up an …
I actually don't know about SAP and deserving, but I do get the feeling that oracle is milking this a bit much.
come on boy, squel like a pig
Honestly. How the hell did SAP f**k this acquisition up *so* badly?
Sir will do
So, will Oracle overtake SAP in the ERP space ? Oracle is becoming some form of Software conglomerate - like Hanson was in the 1980s. Oh dear, look what happened to Hanson.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Pics Audio fans, prepare yourself for the Second Coming ... of Blu-ray
- Microsoft: Windows version you probably haven't upgraded to yet is ALREADY OBSOLETE