Maybe IBM should just stop fooling around and buy Mellanox Technologies already. Ahead of its own acquisition by InfiniBand and Fibre Channel networking specialist Mellanox, InfiniBand switch rival and Ethernet switch wannabe Voltaire has inked a licensing and development agreement with Big Blue. Voltaire was cagey about …
Nice reference to Candide
Shame you didn't follow it up in the article, not even a vague "best of all worlds"?
I have to say...
I quite admire the thesaurus used to assist in the writing of this article. Panglossian? Well done, sir! :-)
(Oh and the article's content was interesting and informative as well.)
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes