Maybe IBM should just stop fooling around and buy Mellanox Technologies already. Ahead of its own acquisition by InfiniBand and Fibre Channel networking specialist Mellanox, InfiniBand switch rival and Ethernet switch wannabe Voltaire has inked a licensing and development agreement with Big Blue. Voltaire was cagey about …
Nice reference to Candide
Shame you didn't follow it up in the article, not even a vague "best of all worlds"?
I have to say...
I quite admire the thesaurus used to assist in the writing of this article. Panglossian? Well done, sir! :-)
(Oh and the article's content was interesting and informative as well.)
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!