Maybe IBM should just stop fooling around and buy Mellanox Technologies already. Ahead of its own acquisition by InfiniBand and Fibre Channel networking specialist Mellanox, InfiniBand switch rival and Ethernet switch wannabe Voltaire has inked a licensing and development agreement with Big Blue. Voltaire was cagey about …
Nice reference to Candide
Shame you didn't follow it up in the article, not even a vague "best of all worlds"?
I have to say...
I quite admire the thesaurus used to assist in the writing of this article. Panglossian? Well done, sir! :-)
(Oh and the article's content was interesting and informative as well.)
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why