An alleged hacker has been charged with breaking into the e-commerce systems of Digital River before redirecting more than $250,000 to an account under his control. Jeremey Parker of Houston, Texas, 35, is charged with fraudulently obtaining more than $274K between December 2008 and October 2009 following an alleged hack against …
The only good hacker...
...is dead or in prison for a very long time.
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Assuming you mean the "medja" interpretation of the word "hacker"? Otherwise you might want to tack a flame-bait icon to your post!
And the Nazi symbol use to just be an insignia for long life and prosperity.
before WWII it was used extensively by Kipling who was certainly no fascist sympathizer.
The meanings of words and symbols change and these days both are associated with evils regardless of their actual parentage. In fact, I dare say that even at the time the word was entering the common lexicon it had the negative connotation. I played Steve Jackson's card game of the same name (must admit crash Squishysoft's servers in that game was always satisfying and usually easy) when I was in college, which is now many more years ago than I care to acknowledge.
Why am I not even slightly surprised? Every time I've had dealings with that firm they've been totally inept.
>that firm they've been totally inept
Ditto... why should I care about them?
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)