A flood doesn't even begin to describe the unceasing rush of storage news. In recent days Dell has inked a closer deal with CommVault and bought Compellent; Bocada has introduced Prism Lite to provide backup reporting for SMBs; BlueArc is partnering with WAN accelerating Aspera to get files to and from BlueArc's hardware- …
Sounds really, really interesting . . .
Any chance of getting it translated into English?
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad