In all areas of business, security and privacy are built on good policy, properly applied. If you think moving to hosted services or software as a service (SaaS) changes this, then think again. While some aspects of security may be simplified, the cloud raises challenges in other areas. From the perspective of systems …
Why would the IT department have to be involved? Surely you want your information security team involved and if you still think that is an IT problem you probably have more problems that you realise!
Information Security Team
Only the really big companies have "Information Security Teams". In most outfits, sceurity is nearly alwats left to IT, even though everyone in teh business is at risk.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can