In all areas of business, security and privacy are built on good policy, properly applied. If you think moving to hosted services or software as a service (SaaS) changes this, then think again. While some aspects of security may be simplified, the cloud raises challenges in other areas. From the perspective of systems …
Why would the IT department have to be involved? Surely you want your information security team involved and if you still think that is an IT problem you probably have more problems that you realise!
Information Security Team
Only the really big companies have "Information Security Teams". In most outfits, sceurity is nearly alwats left to IT, even though everyone in teh business is at risk.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout