The ITU has decided that both LTE and WiMAX may be known as "4G" technologies, despite neither properly qualifying as part of the fourth generation of mobile technologies. The International Telecommunications Union decided in November that only LTE-Advanced and its WiMAX equivalent (WirelessMAN-Advanced2) offered enough speed to …
Wrong, plain wrong
"basically giving the marketeers free rein to use the term as they feel fit."
Marketeers are, simply put, Liars!
Allowing this will only confuse the consumer.
I wonder who received the back hander then?
call it cheese on toast
or whatever you want. but will someone just let me know when the revolution of mobile internet is here. til then im back off to sleep
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR