The ITU has decided that both LTE and WiMAX may be known as "4G" technologies, despite neither properly qualifying as part of the fourth generation of mobile technologies. The International Telecommunications Union decided in November that only LTE-Advanced and its WiMAX equivalent (WirelessMAN-Advanced2) offered enough speed to …
Wrong, plain wrong
"basically giving the marketeers free rein to use the term as they feel fit."
Marketeers are, simply put, Liars!
Allowing this will only confuse the consumer.
I wonder who received the back hander then?
call it cheese on toast
or whatever you want. but will someone just let me know when the revolution of mobile internet is here. til then im back off to sleep
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads